Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Journey

Assalamualaikum wbt


Alhamdulilllah, year 2011 had become history for me. Life as student never end tough I had officially finished my degree in December 2011. Ok cut the crap. Let me show you my journey in 2011 as student as well as part time business person.

JANUARY 2011
Spectacular 2011

MAY


 Herbalife Extravaganza Bangkok, Thailand

JULY
 Entrepreneur's Class party

 Fariha's Wedding

Zero to Hero at Ayer Keroh, Melaka


SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, NOVEMBER

Hehe, nothing much on these months as I was focusing on my final project and assignments. Not forgotten my Herbalife business still running during these months. How wonderful my life. Tough I was busy with my academic, but the business is still running. Alhamdulillah


DECEMBER
Shakira's Wedding

 Small Scroll but loaded with dreams (*___*)

 My dream inside there with others

Will be opened at the end of 2012

 With Anis Amalina (^^,)

 Singing Time \(^__^)/  Before it started, the MC told us to hug each other. Husband hug wife. Me hug Anis Amalina. No husband yet BUT, future husband got (n___n)

I wish to have my own team like this next year.

This is how i end my 2011. Surrounded by positive people and encouragement atmosphere makes my journey so interesting. Thanks to Allah for giving me a chance, living in this earth for 22 years.

For this 2012, I am willing to help those who really need to change his or her life become more healthy and wealthy. Let us climbing to the top together. Helping each other is my priority to success.